PACKAGE 1 - FULL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOT
- All images individually edited in high res print ready format with password protected online gallery access and digital download
- Full day coverage from bride and bridal party getting ready (if required – not all brides do) to just after first dance. Up to 10 hours
- Pre wedding consultation
Usually I will shoot around 650 to 900 photos – after blinkers etc are removed an average sized wedding shoot would leave you with around 300 to 600 images.
A full days shoot from start of the day to finish is classed as 8 to 10 hours. Additional coverage can be added on an hourly basis if required.
I cover the West Midlands, Dudley, Black Country, Shropshire, Birmingham & Worcestershire & UK wide.
PACKAGE 2 - FULL DAY SHOOT ALL IMAGES HIGH RES ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD + HANDMADE 20 PAGE 12x10" WEDDING ALBUM
- Full day shoot up to 10 hours
- All images individually edited – high res and print ready on USB stick
- Beautiful 20 page 12×10″ wedding album with image wrap cover
PRE WEDDING SHOOT
- Perfect add on to either wedding package
- 2 hour location shoot
- Online image download
- Great for camera shy couples to get used to the camera before your big day
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What areas do you cover?
2. How many images will be on the my digital download?
Depending on the size or your wedding and location etc you would usually expect between 300 and 600 images on your download.
3. How does payment work?
4. Can I order an album after the wedding?
5. What if it rains?
6. How do I make a booking?
If you are then happy to proceed all you need to do is provide the £100 deposit to confirm the booking at which point I provide you with a partial invoice to confirm the payment and the booking.